Next-Jen Competition is a program designed by NCSY to engage influential teenagers and train them to become educated, effective and passionate leaders within the Jewish community.
- Some of the Next-Jen highlights include:
- Amazing resume builder to help you get into the university of your choice!
- Network with top industry leaders and access potential internships!
- Obtain certificates and personal recommendations from leading famous political figures!
- Have a great time and meet other Jewish teens from other private schools throughout South Florida!
- Have the opportunity to be featured in a national magazine that circulates over 100,000 copies across the country. All at no cost to you!
Next-Jen Competition recruits accomplished, influential teens and trains them to be passionate Jewish leaders. Through tackling the Next-Jen challenges, teens learn the skills to create and implement positive changes in their communities while broadening their understanding of global issues. The Next-Jen challenge is carefully designed to develop and build critical aspects of leadership that can be applied throughout life and more specifically, while serving the Jewish community.
Throughout the program, each team made up of dozens of high school students from across the Southern Region meets to execute and conquer the Next-Jen challenge.
Next-Jen culminates with the best performing teams submitting their projects to be reviewed by a number of judges. In the past, judges have included Donald Trump, Chairman of Trump Plaza Associates, LLC and Ivanka Trump, Executive Vice President of Development & Acquisitions at The Trump Organization.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO APPLY